In 1844, there was no December 31 in the Philippines. They went from December 30, 1844 to January 1, 1845. Crazy, right?
Well, in 2016 there was no Winter mixtape. I was releasing them with increasing delays and I decided to skip one to get back on track.
The good news is that the Spring 2016 Mixtape is out and you can download it here:
1. Goodbye The Band, That Corporate Park Was a Beautiful Human Beehive (5:06)
2. Monica Pearce, chain maille (8:12)
3. Andy Bliss (Nick Zammuto), Green Yellow Green Red (6:37)
4. Martha Mooke, Two Windows (5:35)
5. Spektral Quartet, The Ancestral Mousetrap (2014) IV. Bringing a Dead Man Back Into Life (4:17)
6. Philip Thompson/IonSound Project, Separate Self Mvt. I (5:02)
7. Nick Zoulek, Symmetry: In Memories (5:28)
8. Kirk Pearson/BIT, A Spark Glows (1:33)
9. Nadia Shpachenko/Genevieve Feiwen Lee (Tom Flaherty), Airdancing (8:27)
10. Joaquín Mendoza Sebastián, …quizás se electrocutó (3:36)
11. George Hurd/Hurd Ensemble, Four Went Down (6:00)
12. Masatora Goya (Carlos Boltes), Distance (7:38)
13. Evan Williams/Hocta Quartet, Quartet for Saxophones, II. (2:31)
For more info including links and social profiles of the artist, visit the mixtape page.